Village Table and Tavern
Duck, NC 27949
Making a payment confirms your reservation. Because homes are individually owned, we are unable to transfer reservations. If canceling a reservation with no payment, please contact our office. In the event of a cancellation with a lease payment, email our office as soon as possible at email@example.com. Carolina Designs Realty must be notified in writing.
If the property is re-rented for the original rental rate, tenant will receive a refund of the advance rental payment less a $75 cancellation fee, any insurance payment and any third-party fees. If re-rented for less than the original rate, tenant will receive the balance of the advance rental payment less the $75 cancellation fee and less the amount necessary to make full payment to the owner. Homeowner reserves the right to reduce original rental rate in order to attempt to secure a paid reservation prior to arrival date.
All refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of the re-rented advance rental payment in the form of a check payable to the leaseholder. If the property is not re-rented, no refund will be paid.
Your review helps other guests deciding which company or property to choose for their next vacation. On behalf of the Carolina Designs family, thank you for trusting us with your Outer Banks vacation, and we hope to see you again soon at the beach!
Review us on Google
Review us on Facebook
Welcome to our digital housekeeping and inspectors training! We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Carolina Designs Team. Depending on which position you have been hired for, please click on either “Housekeeping” or “Inspectors” below and follow the directions. These are best viewed on a desktop computer if possible.
Your safety is our #1 priority. In each section, you will find our updated procedures related to Covid-19.
After the orientation there is a short quiz, which lets us know that you have completed the training. We will be in touch with you individually to discuss your schedule after you have completed the orientation.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
1. Watch the two housekeeping videos below. A copy of the slideshow is available upon request.
2. Review the documents "All Staff Safety Protocol During Covid-19" and "Housekeeping Guidelines during Covid-19"
3. A contactless system has been put in place for picking up supplies at our Harbinger office. Familiarize yourself with the two documents below about drive-through guidelines.
4. Final step: take the very short quiz at the bottom of this page! Once you finish the quiz, we know you've completed the training and will be in touch about your schedule. A $10 Walmart gift card will be waiting for you when you come to our office.
Questions? We're here to help! Contact our Housekeeping Manager Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolina Designs Housekeeping Training Part 1
Carolina Designs Housekeeping Training Part 2
1. Review the slideshow below
2. Review the documents "All Staff Safety Protocol During Covid-19" and "Housekeeping Guidelines during Covid-19" so you are aware of our updated protocols
3. Final step: take the very short quiz at the bottom of this page! Once you finish the quiz, we know you've completed the training and will be in touch about your schedule. A $10 Walmart gift card will be waiting for you when you come to our office.
Questions? We're here to help! Contact Dawn, our Head of Inspections, at email@example.com.
We will be sending digital orientation materials early next week. The link will be texted to you, as well as emailed if we have your email address on file.
Housekeeping orientation is in the form of a video. Inspector orientation is in the form of a slide show.
We want to reiterate that your safety is our top priority. We have implemented new protocols related to Covid-19, which will be outlined in the orientation materials. A contactless drive through system has been put in place at our Harbinger and Kitty Hawk offices when you pick up linens and supplies.
Depending on availability, work schedules may begin as early as the weekend of May 23rd. Some schedules will begin the weekend of May 30th or early June. We will contact you regarding your individual schedule.
Thank you for your continued patience over the last few weeks. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Your safety is our number one priority. Our team has been meeting daily to develop new guidelines and protocols. We will be providing protective gear, including masks and gloves.
Our new housekeeping orientation video and inspector presentation will be sent to you within the next two weeks. Both trainings will be available online for review. A short questionnaire will follow the presentation, and will need to be submitted back to us. Enhanced cleaning protocols will be outlined in both presentations.
If you have not shared your email address with us, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.We expect visitors to be allowed back within the next month, and will keep you updated as soon as we know more.